Anker 543 USB C to USB C Cable (140W, 6ft), USB 2.0 Bio-Nylon Charging Cable for MacBook Pro 2020, iPad Pro 2020, iPad Air 4, Samsung Galaxy S22, and More (Phantom Black)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||USB Type C, USB 2.0|
|Compatible Devices||Compatible Devices (Limited Charging Speeds) MacBook Pro 16″ (2021), Fully Compatible Devices: MacBook Air (M2, 2022) MacBook Pro 14″ (2021) MacBook Pro (M1, 2020) MacBook Pro (2019/2018/2017/2016) 15.4″ MacBook Pro (2020/2019/2018/2017/2016) 13.3″ MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018 Lenovo Yoga 14s Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Series HP Spectre Series iPad Pro 12.9″ (5th generation), iPad Pro 12.9″ (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9″ (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9″ (2nd generation) iPad Air (4th generation), iPad mini (6th generation) Samsung Galaxy Note 10+/10/9/8 Samsung Galaxy S22/S21/S21+/S20/S10+/S10e/S10/S9+/S9 Google Pixel 3/4/5/6 See more|
|Special Feature||Fast Charging|
|Compatible Phone Models||Audiovox CDM3000|
|Item Weight||54 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built with Bio-Based Nylon: 46% of the exterior of the cable body and the connector casing is made from bio-based nylon. Using bio-based nylon in our cables allows us to cut down on petroleum-based plastic such as TPE.
- Fast Charging: Charge a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra to 65% in just 30 minutes.
- Built to Last: Designed to withstand up to 20,000 bends, and proven to resist fraying and kinking even after being tested 10,000 times.
- Wide Compatibility: Meets USB-IF safety standards for flawless compatibility with virtually any USB-C device, including phones, tablets, laptops, and more.
- What You Get: Anker 543 USB-C to USB-C Cable (Bio-Nylon, 6ft), our worry-free 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Similar item to consider
- Product Dimensions : 70.87 x 0.46 x 0.25 inches; 1.9 Ounces
- Item model number : A80E6011
- Date First Available : November 30, 2022
- Manufacturer : Anker
- ASIN : B0BHQH89ZQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #594 in USB Cables
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
Model Number: A80E6
Anker 543 USB-C to USB-C Cable (Bio-Nylon, 6ft)
The Ultra-Durable Bio-Based Nylon Cable
A Greener Way to Charge
The exterior of the cable body and the connector casing is constructed with bio-based nylon, while the packaging is made of 100% recyclable paper and printed with soy ink.
Built to Last
Tested to withstand up to 20,000 bends—this is a cable that won't let you down.
Fast Charge Ready
Supports up to 140W charging when paired with a 140W wall charger.
Whether you have a laptop, a tablet, a phone, or any other USB-C device—this cable can charge it.
Fully Compatible Devices: MacBook Air (M2, 2022); MacBook Pro 14″ (2021); MacBook Pro (M1, 2020); MacBook Pro (2019/2018/2017/2016) 15.4″; MacBook Pro (2020/2019/2018/2017/2016) 13.3″; MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018
Lenovo Yoga 14s; Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Series; HP Spectre Series; Google Pixel 3/4/5/6
iPad Pro 12.9″ (5th generation), iPad Pro 12.9″ (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9″ (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9″ (2nd generation); iPad Air (4th generation), iPad mini (6th generation)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+/10/9/8; SamSung Galaxy S23+/S22+/S23 Ultra/S22 Ultra/S23/S22/S21/S21+/S20/S10+/S10e/S10/S9+/S9
Compatible Devices (Limited Charging Speeds); MacBook Pro 16″ (2021)
This cable does not support media display. This is a USB-C cable. It only works with USB-C chargers. It is not compatible with USB-A wall chargers.
Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 12, 2023
charged my iPad using the small Anker charger and got it up to 60 watts
you need a charger that puts out more power to get the full watts, I'm guessing.
The fraying did not affect the quality of the connection for data or charging. So far it is only a cosmetic minus.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on February 23, 2023