Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Anker USB C to Lightning Cable [6ft, MFi Certified] Powerline+ II Nylon Braided Cable for iPhone 13 13 Pro 12 Pro Max 12 11 X XS XR 8 Plus, AirPods Pro, Supports Power Delivery (Red)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Connector Type||USB Type C, Lightning|
|Special Feature||Fast Charging|
About this item
- <b>Power Delivery</b>: Use together with an 18W or higher USB-C Power Delivery adapter (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes. Supports fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- <b>Staying Power</b>: Lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- <b>MFi</b>: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- <b>Double-Braided</b>: Made with tough and durable two-shade nylon to be easily differentiated from your other cables.
- <b>A Cable for Life</b>: We're so confident about PowerLine+ II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Consider a similar item
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 70.87 x 0.43 x 0.24 inches; 1.44 Ounces
- Item model number : AK-A8653091
- Date First Available : October 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : Anker
- ASIN : B07JJ45RNR
- Best Sellers Rank: #929 in Lightning Cables
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
Proven in a laboratory environment to last 30 times longer than normal cables.
Works flawlessly with the USB-C Power Delivery high-speed charging protocol.
Made with tough, two-tone nylon to be easily distinguished from your other cables.
Certified to work with any device that uses a Lightning connector.
Transfer music, movies, and photo albums in seconds.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 50 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Model Number: A8653
PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable
The Ultra-Durable Cable That’s Yours For Life
Withstand any twist, tug, and tangle with premium braided nylon fiber. And PowerLine+ II’s elite internal components are built to last year after year, charge after charge.
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine+ II is completely Apple authorized. Designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
A Cable for Life
We’re so confident in PowerLine+ II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It’s the only cable you will ever need to buy.
Power Delivery Compatible iOS Devices:
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro(12.9-inch) 1st generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 2nd generation, AirPods, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods Pro.
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Couple of years if I may say. It fast chargers with the proper wattage and last long. If it stops working it most likely you have to clean your phone charging port because this cable does not break easily. 10/10 recommend better than any iPhone charger
Top reviews from other countries
I wasn’t sure if it was the plug problem or the USB C-type cable. So I tried the normal USB cable into that plug - it was fine. So it’s the C-type cable.
I am disappointed cos it’s a good make, sturdy, but not working and it’s expensive to replace. It doesn’t last long.
I also own the Powerline+ III cables which are also excellent and come with a lifetime worry free guarantee.
For me, the main differences between the ANKER Powerline+ II and Powerline+ III cables are that the Powerline+ II are tested to 30 000 bends and the Powerline+ III are tested to 35 000 bends so are a little more durable and are also smaller in diameter. However the Powerline+ II cables do come with a nice zip pouch whereas the Powerline+ III cables only come in the box.
That said, I would highly recommend both the ANKER Powerline+ II and Powerline+ III series cables, as both come with ANKERs lifetime worry free guarantee.
Pair the ANKER Powerline+ II and Powerline+ III cables with the ANKER range of chargers for ultimate fast charging performance.
It will last longer than the original apple cables, as has a nice nylon cover.
Unlike the original wires, it won’t twist. The attaching to the device and the computer looks solid and sturdy.
So yerp I love Anker products and buy them a lot, We have a family of six and a hell of a lot of tech and my kids are tough on charging cables big time.
Yes they can kill anker cables, but to be honest they absolutly batter them and anker are the only cables I can get about 2 years out of. I think that Anker should look at employing my kids to stress test the longevity of the cables lol :-)
End of story if you want a quality well made product that is hugely superiour to orginal manfacturers cables such as Apple I will always recommend anker to anyone that ask my advise.
If you have any doubts just buy it as their customer support/service is amazing as well on the very few times I have had to use it :-)