Ball Park Classic Bun Size Hot Dogs, 8 Count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Ball Park - Franks|
|Item Weight||0.68 Pounds|
About this item
- An American Classic: Our bun-sized, 100% Beef Franks deliver that tender, juicy taste you know and love. No matter the time of year or how you cook them, you can count on the delicious summertime taste of our premium ingredients
- Top Quality: Expect the best with our bun-sized, 100% Beef Franks. We never add unnatural nitrates or nitrites, only those already found in sea salt and celery juice powder
- Grill Up the Flavor: Our hot dogs are perfect for grill outs and barbeques. Plump them up and serve them in a bun as is or with mustard, ketchup or relish. Any way you serve them you know you will get a delicious, meaty taste
- Party Time, Anytime: You don't have to buy tickets to enjoy a taste of the ballpark. Our grill-worthy masterpieces can join you at tailgates anywhere you are. Perfect for a good time, our hot dogs can make any day feel like a perfect summer day
- Summer, Served: You can't go wrong with a classic hot-off-the-grill-dog. For a fun twist that's sure to please, try a poppy seed bun and top your hot dog with caramelized onions and shredded gruyere
From the manufacturer
About Ball Park Brand
Ball Park Franks got their start in 1957 at the ball park. Over 60 years later, they’re not just burgers and hot dogs, they’re a summer tradition. So fire up the grill, invite over family and friends, and Bring on Summer with Ball Park Brand.
Ball Park Classic Franks
Bun Size Length
Enjoy the taste of summer all year long in every juicy bite. Ball Park Bun Size Length Classic Franks are made with:
- No by-products or fillers
- No artificial flavors or colors
How to Prepare
Grill - 6 to 10 minutes
Grill over medium heat for 6 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
Boil - 4 to 5 minutes
If frozen, thaw first. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes until cooked through.
Microwave - 30 to 35 seconds
Wrap in a paper towel, place on plate, and heat for 30 to 35 seconds on high (ovens vary, times approximate).
Looking for Topping Inspiration? Ball Park Brand Has You Covered!
Top off Ball Park Hot Dogs with your favorite summertime flavors:
For the simple classic, just add ketchup, mustard, and relish.
Prefer a chili cheese dog? Load it up with chili, shredded cheese, and diced onion.
Looking for further inspiration – try Chicago’s signature frank. Tomatoes, celery salt, onion, green relish, sport peppers, and mustard - don’t forget the poppy seed bun!
|Ball Park Angus Beef Franks||Ball Park Beef Franks||Ball Park Classic Franks|
|More Ball Park Brand Favorites||Taste how 100% Angus Beef turns a great hot dog into a grill-worthy masterpiece.||America loves beef and hot dogs. Ball Park brand gives you a taste of both with our 100% beef franks.||You can always count on Classic Ball Park franks for backyard barbecues and ball games.|
Ball Park Hot Dogs are as much a summer American tradition as a trip to the ballpark or fireworks on the 4th of July, so you can enjoy the flavor of summer whenever the mood strikes. Our tender and juicy hot dogs plump when you cook ‘em, and are a staple at everything from backyard BBQs to a game-day tailgate to a quick weeknight dinner. Sky’s the limit for toppings. A chili dog a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and onions? Sure! Wrapped in bacon? Love the gourmet twist! You can even create a hot dog buffet, where everyone will find a combination to love. Whether you're enjoying a classic hot-off-the-grill dog or loading one up Chicago style, Ball Park’s premium hot dogs will always take you back to that authentic taste of summer.
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 5.9 x 3.5 inches; 10.93 Ounces
- Item model number : 19327
- UPC : 054500193274
- Manufacturer : Tyson Foods
- ASIN : B00HZZ0LB6
- Customer Reviews:
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Corn Syrup, Potassium Lactate, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Beef Stock, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Maltodextrin, Paprika Extract, Sodium Nitrite.
Wrap in Paper Towel, heat 30-35 secs on high 4-5 Minutes Medium Heat 6-10 Minutes
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.