Anker USB C 20W, 511 Charger (Nano), PIQ 3.0 Durable Compact Fast Charger for iPhone 13/13 Mini/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/12, Galaxy, Pixel 4/3, iPad/iPad Mini (Cable Not Included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Compatible Devices||Tablets, Earphones, Cellular Phones, Smartwatches|
|Compatible Phone Models||Audiovox CDM3000|
|Special Feature||Lightweight Design, Travel, Fast Charging|
|Input Voltage||240 Volts (DC)|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12.
- Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 12 and previous iPhone models up to 3× faster than with an original 5W Charger.
- Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard iPhone 12 USB-C charger, Anker Nano provides plenty of power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.
- Works with Most Handheld Devices: Provide high-speed charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
- What You Get: PowerPort III Nano, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Similar item to consider
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Model Number: A2633
Anker 511 Charger ( Nano )
The Super-Small 20W Charger for iPhone
The Power Your iPhone Needs
Anker Nano is designed with a 20W output to match the max input of the iPhone 13 series, so you can provide exactly as much power as your iPhone needs.
Charge iPhone 13/13 Pro to 50% in just 25 minutes—that’s up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
Update Your Look
Not a fan of the standard finishes? No problem. Anker Nano now comes in Lavender Grey, Mint Green, Black, and White.
Lightweight. Portable. Pocketable.
Measuring just over 1 inch on each side and weighing about the same as a AA battery, this is a high-speed charger that can easily fit in your pocket.
One for All
Anker Nano is optimized to work flawlessly with a wide range of smartphones, tablets, and more, so now you can charge all of your mobile devices via a single ultra-portable charger.
Advanced Charging Technology
Anker’s latest technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation.
iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation) /11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8;
iPad 10.2-inch / iPad mini 8.3-inch / iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th / 3rd / 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd / 1st generation; iPad Pro 10.5-inch; iPad Air 4th / 3rd generation; iPad 8th / 7th generation; iPad mini 5th generation, AirPods, Apple Watch
Galaxy S10 / S9 / S8 ; Note 9 / 8; Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and MoreGalaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+; Note 9 / 8; Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More
Input: 100-240V 0.6A 50-60Hz
Dimension Comparison (not including prongs)
PowerPort III Nano: 28 × 28 × 30 mm
Original 20W Charger: 27.2 × 42.5 × 41.5 mm
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (Cables sold separately).
This charger does not support Samsung Super Fast Charging for Galaxy S20, S21, and Note10/10+/20/20 Ultra.
From the brand
Model Number: A2633
Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased these for my wife and son. They were great! Charged their phones and iPads quickly and with no issues. About a couple months in my son complained about his not working. I chalked it up to teens being teens. Then a month or so ago my wife’s devices stopped charging. I figured it was her charging ports or something. We cleaned them well and tried again but still did not work.
I took one of my plugs (different brand) and plugged it up to her cord. . . Worked perfectly.
I guess I don’t know how long I should expect these to work, but I have had some of mine for years without issues.
I guess I’ll purchase that other one again.
1. This thing is pretty small, takes up virtually no room on my power strip, and it's easy to unplug and pack away. That tiny size is kinda neat.
2. It powers the camera enough to where the battery doesn't lose charge when I use it when plugged in. Continuous AC power, woot! The brick is powerful enough to do it.
3. The camera does charge the battery when it's turned off, another feature I appreciate. This charger is powerful enough for that too.
4. Reasonably cheap.
1. None really.
As long as this thing doesn't die on me in the first 6 months, I would call it a reasonably good purchase to make. I'm sorry I don't know how well this does with phones, but for Nikon Z-series cameras (with support for USB C charging and power delivery), it's quite nice. The small size makes it easy to fit in the camera bag with the camera and easy to find a slot for in a power strip. Lovely charger, well done.
Top reviews from other countries
El tamaño es muy práctico para tarelo siempre en la mochila y es la mitad de tamaño del cargador de 20w oficial de Apple
Los materiales son de buena calidad, no se siente cómo esos cargadores baratos que venden en las gasolineras