Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
FooYin Shockproof Silicone Case with Keychain Compatible with AirPods (3rd Generation), Full-Body Protective AirPod 3 Case Cover Skin with Clip, Black [Front LED Visible]
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item
- 【Shockproof Design】Non-toxic, high-grade snug silicone construction delivers reliable protection. Shock-resistant elastomer protects agains bumps, drops and scratches
- 【Applicable scene】Includes metal carabiner for attaching the case to a handbag or backpack. Ideal for travel, the gym, commuting, or other outdoor activities
- 【Compatible with QI charging】Easily charge your AirPods Pro in the case. The case leaves full access to the lightning port and is fully compatible with wireless charging
- 【Warranty & customer service】We offer a 180-Days Warranty, a 30-Days Money-Back Warranty and the best customer service
- 【What You Get 】1* Black Shock-Absorbing AirPods 3 Case, 1*Carabiner Clip. (AirPods & AirPods Charging Case NOT included)
Customers also search
Visible screen diagonal
6" / 14 cm
This stylish case will fit your AirPods 3 case like a glove, portable on the go, carrying your airpods anywhere, perfect for outdoor activities like walking, hiking, cycling etc.
Elastic silicone, smooth surface.
Compatible with wireless/QI charging.
Comes with a handy carabiner for anyone on the go.
Leaves pairing/status light visible when AirPods are in case.
Bottom cut-out for convenient charging without removing from case.
AirPods 3 (Released in 2021)
Designed for AirPods 3, not for AirPod Pro and AirPods 1/2.
Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 17, 2021
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 26, 2021