Ball Park Bun Size Beef Hot Dogs, 8 Count
|Price:||($0.35 / Count)|
- An American Classic: Our bun-sized, 100% Beef Franks deliver that tender, juicy taste you know and love. No matter the time of year or how you cook them, you can count on the delicious summertime taste of our premium ingredients.
- Top Quality: Expect the best with our bun-sized, 100% Beef Franks. We never add unnatural nitrates or nitrites, only those already found in sea salt and celery juice powder.
- Grill Up the Flavor: Our hot dogs are perfect for grill outs and barbeques. Plump them up and serve them in a bun as is or with mustard, ketchup or relish. Any way you serve them you know you will get a delicious, meaty taste!
Beef, water, corn syrup, contains 2% or less: salt, potassium lactate, hydrolyzed beef stock, sodium phosphate, flavorings, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, extractives of paprika.
Ball Park Hot Dogs
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
From the manufacturer
About Ball Park Brand
Ball Park Franks got their start in 1957 at the ball park. Over 60 years later, they’re not just burgers and hot dogs, they’re a summer tradition. So fire up the grill, invite over family and friends, and Bring on Summer with Ball Park Brand.
Ball Park Beef Franks
Bun Size Length
Taste how 100% Beef turns a great hot dog into a grill-worthy masterpiece. Ball Park Bun Size Length Beef Franks are made with:
- 100% Beef
- No added nitrites or nitrates*
- No by-products or fillers
- No artificial flavors or colors
- *Except those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice powder
How to Prepare
Grill - 6 to 10 minutes
Grill over medium heat for 6 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
Boil - 4 to 5 minutes
If frozen, thaw first. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes until cooked through.
Microwave - 30 to 35 seconds
Wrap in a paper towel, place on plate, and heat for 30 to 35 seconds on high (ovens vary, times approximate).
Looking for Topping Inspiration? Ball Park Brand Has You Covered!
Top off Ball Park Hot Dogs with your favorite summertime flavors:
For the simple classic, just add ketchup, mustard, and relish.
Prefer a chili cheese dog? Load it up with chili, shredded cheese, and diced onion.
Looking for further inspiration – try Chicago’s signature frank. Tomatoes, celery salt, onion, green relish, sport peppers, and mustard - don’t forget the poppy seed bun!
|Ball Park Angus Beef Franks||Ball Park Beef Franks||Ball Park Classic Franks|
|More Ball Park Brand Favorites||Taste how 100% Angus Beef turns a great hot dog into a grill-worthy masterpiece.||America loves beef and hot dogs. Ball Park brand gives you a taste of both with our 100% beef franks.||You can always count on Classic Ball Park franks for backyard barbecues and ball games.|
Ball Park Hot Dogs are as much a summer American tradition as a trip to the ballpark or fireworks on the 4th of July, so you can enjoy the flavor of summer whenever the mood strikes. Our tender and juicy hot dogs plump when you cook ‘em, and are a staple at everything from backyard BBQs to a game-day tailgate to a quick weeknight dinner. Sky’s the limit for toppings. A chili dog a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and onions? Sure! Wrapped in bacon? Love the gourmet twist! You can even create a hot dog buffet, where everyone will find a combination to love. Whether you're enjoying a classic hot-off-the-grill dog or loading one up Chicago style, Ball Park’s premium hot dogs will always take you back to that authentic taste of summer.
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 5.9 x 3.5 inches; 14.89 Ounces
- Item model number : 776237
- UPC : 054500193298
- Manufacturer : Ball Park
- ASIN : B00HZZ0NZK
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.